SI Restoration is a Fire Damage company serving Baltimore, Maryland and the states of Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Washington DC, and Virginia.
We have been in business since 1989. Our IICRC-certified and trained technicians have the experience to remove soot and odor from fire damaged materials. SI Restoration has also been trained for over 22 years to save damaged materials that were previously thought to be ruined.
The Restoration Association International (RAI) and IICRC certified our company for restoration including:
- 24-hour, 7 days a week board up of windows and doors including security fencing.
- Immediate deodorization for occupants living nearby.
- Immediate residue clean up using only IICRC accepted methods to remove soot and smoke odor.
- Complete Xacatamate estimating of items including contents (furniture, lamps, etc.) and structural items (walls, flooring, roofing, etc.)
SI Restoration has a 22-year history in the fire restoration industry, the company is accepted by all major insurance agencies including USAA, Hartford, Metlife, Amica, State Farm, and Safeco.
SI Restoration is also used by well known property management companies as American Community Management, Residential Realty, Wentworth Properties, Brodie Management, Copt Management, WH Campbell and many others.
Fire Damage Tips:
- Never use canned goods or products that were near a smoke or fire damaged areas.
- Never turn on appliances near the area as the appliances could be wet or damaged.
- When washing clothes and garments always make sure they are sent to a professional who knows that they have been in a fire or smoke situation. The smoke odor could remain permanent if not washed properly.
- Before washing any cabinets or walls, please speak with a professional such as SI Restoration.
- If your electricity is turned off for a regular period of time, please remember to throw away all items in your freezer and refrigerator.
- Be very careful where you step, you don’t know what was effected and how sturdy each part of your home is presently.
Call now for fast 2-3 hour response time to your house or business, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Or fill out our contact form for more information about our Smoke & Fire Damage restoration services.
The company has locations in Baltimore, Maryland; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Wilmington, Delaware; Freehold, New Jersey; and Washington DC to services your restoration issues.
Baltimore Market Includes: Annapolis, Catonsville, Columbia, Ellicott City, Govans, Lutherville Tomonium, Morrell Park, Mt. Washington, Roland Park, Waverly but for a full list of locations please see our location page.