Professional Fire Restoration Service
The company has been in business since 1989 and is a premier restoration company in Maryland and Washington DC. Our IICRC Certified and trained technicians have the experience to remove soot and odor from fire damaged materials. SI Restoration has also been trained since 1989 to save damaged materials that were previously thought to be ruined.
Certified Fire Restoration Specialists:
- 24-hour, 7 days a week board up of windows and doors including security fencing.
- Immediate deodorization pertaining to the fire restoration project.
- Immediate fire residue clean up using only IICRC accepted methods to remove soot and smoke odor.
- Insurance Approved Fire Damage Estimating
- Experienced in Maryland Water Damage from the emergency efforts to put out the fire.
SI Restoration has a long history in the fire restoration industry, the company is accepted by all major insurance agencies including USAA, Hartford, Metlife, Amica, State Farm, and Safeco just to name a few.
SI Restoration is also used by well known property management companies as American Community Management, Residential Realty, Wentworth Properties, Brodie Management, Copt Management, WH Campbell and many others.
Baltimore Market Includes: Annapolis, Catonsville, Columbia, Ellicott City, Govans, Lutherville, Tomonium, Morrell Park, Mt. Washington, Roland Park, Waverly but for a full list of locations please see our Locations.
Fire Damage Tips:
- Never use canned goods or products that were near a smoke or fire damaged areas.
- Never turn on appliances near the area as the appliances could be wet or damaged.
- When washing clothes and garments always make sure they are sent to a professional who knows that they have been in a fire or smoke situation. The smoke odor could remain permanent if not washed properly.
- Before washing any cabinets or walls, please speak with a professional such as SI Restoration.
- If your electricity is turned off for a regular period of time, please remember to throw away all items in your freezer and refrigerator.
- Be very careful where you step, you don’t know what was effected and how sturdy each part of your home is presently.