Hoarding Cleanup Services
Compassionate hoarders cleaning services by SI Restoration offers case managers and sensitive trained technicians that make no judgments and opinions of your situation. Our mission is to bring your home back to a livable condition and help you get back to who you were.
Please don’t feel embarrassed or ashamed that you are reading this web site on hoarding or squalor issues. Either you or a loved one has made the decision to get your house in order and to a livable position. As you read the web site, you will learn the options for getting your house cleaned up and in order. You will also learn the options of treating this issue and learning to prevent clutter.
You may also call our phone number above for your hoarding issues 24/7 to speak to someone about our services.
Hoarding Cleanup Services include:
Any and all types of trash cleanup
Human and animal waste removal
Any type of blood and body fluid cleanup
Medical waste removal, including hypodermic needles
We also offer one-on-one personal assistance to organize and sift through items removing unwanted items and saving others. SI Restoration uses only EPA and CDC approved disinfectants and follow OSHA and NSC (National Safety Council) regulations when doing a Hoarding Cleanup.
A few major cities that we cover Hoarding Cleanup are:
- Baltimore, MD
- Philadelphia, PA
- Wilmington, DE
- Dover, DE
- District of Columbia, DC
- Chicago, IL
- Boston, MA
- Trenton, NJ
- Cincinnati, OH
- Richmond, VA
- New York City, NY
SI Restoration has serviced the Baltimore Maryland (MD) area for over 21 years and offers 24/7 service, immediate work day phone response to your phone call with IICRC certified in house staff to answer all your concerns about clutter in your or a loved ones home, and IICRC certified technicians with over 100 years of combined experience in the hoarders cleaning industry.
SI Restoration Hoarders Cleanup services include:
1. Free estimates by a case manager that is trained in hoarding situations
2. No judgments or comments , just compassionate helpful advice
3. A written detailed plan of action of what exactly needs to be done to bring you back to a happy home
4. Unmarked company trucks that don’t mention what is happening
5. No conversations with neighbors or family members ( unless authorized )
6. Bulk trash removal
7. Broom swept floors and vacuumed carpets and wiped down counter spaces
8. Organizational services including storing of personal items, books, personal papers, clothes, etc.
9. Organizational products including boxes, identification tags, etc.
10. Complete janitorial cleaning after home is brought to an acceptable level to the customer.
At SI Restoration, we take your belongings serious. We don’t just throw out all of your stuff, as a hoarding company we take pride in letting you decide what you should keep and what you should throw away. Our trained hoarding clean up professionals will help to go threw the clutter while you decide what is junk and what is valuable.
Hoarding Cleanup Tips:
- Make sure you are dedicated and willing to cope with the hoarding cleaning
- Starting fresh and keeping that fresh start alive by only buying new things when you decide on something to throw away.
- Keep areas free of clutter, after a home cleaning of the clutter then make it a goal to keep those areas free of clutter.
- Animal Hoarders should keep a limit on new animals, if you want another pet then you should decide to give away or sell one of your existing pets.
- Donate your items to charity, some hoarders have donated their items to their favorite charity which helps not only the person to live in a clutter free environment but the charity as well.
These are a few tips which we hope can help you before, during or after a Hoarders Cleanup experience. If you need further assistance with any of our services please feel free to call us at the number at the top of the page, or fill out our contact form.
SI Restoration services the entire states of Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Washington DC, Illinois, Ohio, Massachusetts, New York and Virginia.
Maryland Market Includes: Annapolis, Catonsville, Columbia, Ellicott City, Govans, Lutherville Tomonium, Morrell Park, Mt. Washington, Roland Park, Waverly and many other locations and states. Please see our locations tab to view all of our areas.