Mold Remediation Baltimore Maryland and Washington DC
SI Restoration a member of the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA) and certified through the IICRC to provide professional and compassionate mildew remediation and mold removal services. Following the IICRC S520 Remediation standard, we build a sealed containment barrier and negative air pressure to remove it without spreading the spores in the inhabited areas.
The company services Maryland mold remediation in homes and businesses since 1989 while providing:
- Certified Technicians that have passed rigorous tests.
- Remediation following the IICRC S520 Remediation Guidelines.
- IICRC certified technicians with over 100 years of combined experience with Baltimore mold remediation.
- Estimating using the Xactimate software system, the national pricing data used by most insurance companies.
SI Restoration accepts most insurance companies and has certified specialists who can remove and prevent mildew from coming back. Many people ask how much does Maryland Mold Removal Cost? It depends on many things such as how much mold do you have, is it in multiple rooms or just one room, where is the mildew that needs to be removed. Sometimes when its in the attic or basement it’s harder to remove than other areas.
Why use SI Restoration rather than do it yourself removal. We have the equipment to detect where the mildew is present. Finding the source of the moisture that helps it grow is important in defending against mold damage. Does it come from a leaky roof, your windows, or maybe the way the landscape pushes the water against your house.
Solving the problem can vary from caulking a window to sealing a crawl space. Once the problem is solved we proceed to kill the mildew by cutting out sheet rock, taking out the insulation, or a number of other ways as each situation is different. After killing the mold we make sure we monitor it and humidify the area to prevent it from coming back.
The new up to date regulations for Maryland Mold Removal is the IICRC S502 Guidelines. The IICRC S502 Guidelines is the most used and trusted by Industrial Hygienists and Maryland mold removal companies.
Don’t with Mold Remediation
- Don’t Touch It!
- Don’t do anything without a Tyvek Suit
- Don’t do anything until a/c and heater is off
- Do not go near it without a mask
- Don’t disturb the mold unless you know what your doing
- Do not proceed with removal unless you have sealed off the room
- Don’t try to be a mold specialist
It is highly advised to seek professional assistance when dealing with mold remediation from someone who has experience. SI Restoration provides over 21 years of experience in the industry and is highly rated on BBB.
Some major cities serviced with Mold Remediation:
Providing Mold Remediation Maryland, Mold Removal Baltimore or Washington DC Mold Removal.
Other useful pages with more information:
- Mold Remediation Guidelines
- Baltimore Mold Remediation
- Mold Removal Confusion
- Mold Frequently Asked Questions
It doesn’t matter if the mold is in the bathroom, shower area, basement, crawl space or attic, it’s still mold and should be taken care of properly. SI Restoration is a professional restoration and remediation company that are experts in the mold removal industry.
For more information about SI Restoration, Mold Remediation or other services we provide, please call us at the number at the top of the page or fill out our contact form.