Mold Remediation Company in Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Washington DC
SI Restoration a member of the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA) and certified through the IICRC to provide professional and compassionate mildew remediation and removal services. Following the IICRC S520 Remediation standard, we build a sealed containment barrier and negative air pressure to remove it without spreading the spores in the inhabited areas.
The company has been doing mold remediation in homes and businesses for over 22 years in the local area. We also provide:
- Certified Technicians that have passed rigorous tests.
- Remediation following the IICRC S520 Remediation Guidelines.
- IICRC certified technicians with over 100 years of combined experience in the mold remediation and restoration.
- Pricing and estimating using the Xactamate software system the national pricing data used by most insurance companies.
SI Restoration accepts most insurance companies and has certified specialists who can remove and prevent mildew from coming back. Many people ask how much does Mold Removal Cost? It depends on many things such as how much mold do you have, is it in multiple rooms or just one room, where is the mildew that needs to be removed. Sometimes when its in the attic or basement it’s harder to remove than other areas.
Why use SI Restoration rather than do it yourself removal. We have the equipment to detect where the mildew is present. Finding the source of the moisture that helps it grow is important in defending against mold damage. Does it come from a leaky roof, your windows, or maybe the way the landscape pushes the water against your house.
Solving the problem can vary from caulking a window to sealing a crawl space. Once the problem is solved we proceed to kill the mildew by cutting out sheet rock, taking out the insulation, or a number of other ways as each situation is different. After killing the mold we make sure we monitor it and humidify the area to prevent it from coming back.
The new up to date regulations for Mold Removal is the IICRC S502 Guidelines. The IICRC S502 Guidelines is the most used and trusted by Industrial Hygienists and mold removal companies in the United States.
Don’t with Mold Remediation
- Don’t Touch It!
- Don’t do anything without a Tyvek Suit
- Don’t do anything until a/c and heater is off
- Do not go near it without a mask
- Don’t disturb the mold unless you know what your doing
- Do not proceed with removal unless you have sealed off the room
- Don’t try to be a mold specialist
It is highly advised to seek professional assistance when dealing with mold remediation from someone who has experience. SI Restoration provides over 21 years of experience in the industry and is highly rated on BBB.
A few of the major cities that we cover with Mold Remediation:
Servicing the states of New Jersey, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Washington DC with Mold Remediation.
Other useful pages with more information on mold removal:
- Mold Remediation Pennsylvania
- Mold Remediation Guidelines
- Mold Removal Confusion
- Mold Frequently Asked Questions
For more information about SI Restoration, Mold Remediation or other services we provide, please call us at the number at the top of the page or fill out our contact form.