Servicing Baltimore, Maryland and Washington DC with Water Restoration Damage.
SI Restoration is a Baltimore, Maryland (MD) based company and open 24 hours, 7 days a week. Our IICRC Certified technicians are trained to remove water from flooded basements and extract wet flooring (carpet, flooring etc.) using IICRC standards. SI Restoration continues using IICRC standards to remove (raise) furniture, office equipment, computers, and other items that are water damaged. The company is equipped to handle small damages such a toilet over flow or water heater bust to responding to a large 25 floor building sprinkler bust requiring 150 plus employees and massive commercial drying equipment.
Restoration Projects Include:
- Immediate work day phone response to your phone call.
- 10 minute response after hours to your phone call or any questions about water clean up 7 days a week.
- 2 hour response of arrival of technicians after initial phone call to begin emergency water damage procedures.
- IICRC certified technicians with over 100 years of combined experience.
- Water Restoration following the IICRC S 500 guidelines.
- Pricing and estimating using the Xactamate system, the national pricing data used by most insurance companies.
- Standing water removal and extraction including sewage, rain, mud or other type of standing water damage.
- Prevention of mold and mildew in the house.
Many items are salvageable if they are dried within 24-48 hours of the flooding. Our crews are efficient and can arrive at your location within two hours from your phone call. Our strategically placed offices and equipment locations help this process go smoothly. The company’s long 22 year history in the Water Damage Restoration industry, makes us accepted by all major insurance agencies including USSA, Hartford, Metlife, Amica, State Farm, Safeco.
Some major cities covered:
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Alexandria, Washington DC
- Columbia, Maryland
- Germantown, Maryland
- Silver Spring, Maryland
Please check their BBB Baltimore rating and make sure they are IICRC certified to do the job. Having over 22 years experience in the business we have seen many businesses that don’t check for mold or don’t have the correct equipment to do the job correctly. Being part of the RIA and other organizations will help you to feel more comfortable that the staff is trained and has the experience you need for your cleaning and restoration needs.
Water Damage Certifications: